Information on Carpet
Carpet is under appreciated.
Carpeting gets a lot of bad press but much of it is undeserved. While some profess that it is bad for allergies and too easily stained if properly maintained carpeting will be a beautiful healthy addition to your home.
Here are a few of the benefits that carpet offers:
- Keeps the floor warmer for you in the cold days of the year.
- Adds a warm feeling to a room.
- Offers a softer spot for children (and adults) to fall onto.
- Brings texture to your floor. Humans naturally find texture to be pleasing to the eye.
- Is a very cost effective flooring option.
- Can actually help keep your homes air cleaner by trapping dust and pollen in the fibers of the carpet until you can clean them by vacuuming or deep cleaning.
If you take care of your carpet by vacuuming at least weekly and deep cleaning no less than once a year your carpet will offer you years of good service. If you would like to learn more about maintaining your carpet check out The Carpet Spot which has some very good information on the subject.