Hiring a Painting Contractor
Help Hiring a Painting Contractor
Hiring contractors can be a frightening experience particularly if you are not an experienced do-it-yourselfer. To reduce this stress you may want to consider using our contractor service. We do the legwork of checking local contractors to make sure they are licensed, insured and have good references before they ever contact you.
Helpful Suggestions for Hiring a Painting Contractor:
- Always get 2-3 written estimates that break down what amount of materials and labor the contractor expects to use and the expected life of the paint.
- Ask for verification of license and insurance.
- Get references complete with contact information so you can verify the customers experience.
- Check with your local Better Business Bureau if there have been complaints against any of the companies.
- Evaluate the information you have gathered on each of the companies and make a determination of who to hire. Remember the "cheapest" contractor may not always be your best bet.